February 8, 2010

Meet...Me!

What better time to start a blog than the fourth day snowed-in due to Snowpocalypse 2: Beyond Thundersnowme? To be honest, I've been thinking about starting a new blog for a while, even had a title stored in my head, just waiting to be used. And so, here it is. I'm doing it!

Ten things you need to know about me as we shove off on this blogging adventure:
  1. I'm turning 30 next month.
  2. I am super excited to turn 30.
  3. I'm coming to terms with the idea that this is what it's like to be an adult.
  4. I work at a children's theatre as my full-time paying job.
  5. Out-of-work-time (and sometimes during work), I am a dramaturg. That means "professional theatre geek" in German.
  6. I'm also a Mary Kay personal beauty consultant. My little way to beautify the world. :)
  7. I technically live in the suburbs, although it takes me five minutes to walk to DC. And I feel more urban living where I do now than I did in my last DC apartment.
  8. I'm an outspoken third-wave feminist.
  9. My husband is a grad student who studies political science. I love him with all my heart.
  10. We have a very adorable cat.

So, that's me in a nutshell. Thanks for reading!

No comments: